Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Scooter


In case you didn't know, we have a scooter. Or I should probably say that my husband has a scooter. He drives it to work almost everyday. It saves us over $100/month in gas and it greatly improves his mood because it gives him a more enjoyable ride home to ponder life. We gave Emarie her very own scooter helmet for Christmas:


 She now goes on scooter outings with her dad. He is going to take her to a baseball game tomorrow night where she can enjoy popcorn and alone time with her dad. 

I especially like driving the scooter around our backyard.

I am not quite ready for major trips myself.

1 comment:

  1. Awww!! That looks like so much fun! I'm sure Emarie adores trips with her Papa. That would be beyond exhilarating for a little one. Also, thanks for writing your love story posts... especially the last one! I loved the transparency, and loved being part of your lives around that time. We love you guys!

    ReplyDelete