Monday, May 14, 2012

My Life is Fun

You know, being home all day with my kids is really really fun. There are weeks that I think I could stay on my property forever; never coming out. People would start calling me "Melissa the Hermit". I don't remember my office days being this wonderful. I really don't.

This afternoon I whipped up a peach cake. It was a glorious time because I was looking at the recipe while being creative about making it tasty AND healthy. I hope my buffly man likes it.

I noticed that there was a random marigold plant growing happily near my compost. I have wanted to plant marigolds near my tomatoes for weeks but didn't want to spend the money on pregrown plants. This little gift lifted my spirits.

That's it for now. The cake is almost done and diapers need to be put on the line.

2 comments:

  1. I am looking forward to being a stay-at-home mommy after baby comes in September. Dreams really do come true.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a neat gift that marigold. God is so amazing with those signs of his love. You, Melissa, are an inspiration to me.

    ReplyDelete