Friday, May 10, 2013

More about my life

The past few weeks have been nutsish. Caleb has been working like a horse (which is a blessing) and I'm reminded daily that I married a hard-working-hunk-of-a-man. My children are continually growing and learning the finer lessons of life. The woman of the house is trying to do her motherly and wifely duties while building my business. God is good. SO good and faithful. I feel like I need to be reminded to keep my priorities strait quite frequently lately.

But anyways, onto more exciting news. Caleb and I took our first vacation since our wedding. Two free tickets to Aruba! Who would pass that up! We stayed in the "natives" part of the island, far from the resort folk. We ate local food, talked to local people while we rode in PACKED bus vans, and did activities that pregnant woman are allowed to do. You will see from the pictures that we delighted in each other the whole time :)



No comments:

Post a Comment