Monday, June 4, 2012

Quiet

 The house is very quiet. 65 minutes ago, my husband ran into our room to ask me if he could go to Sears to pick up some random tool. After I said "Yup!", he was off to beat the closing hours.

My two girls are gone. They are staying with their nanny in New York for a couple weeks. Oh how we miss them! Their little brother misses them so. I kept super super busy today to try to make up for the quietness. Even after doing all the laundry, mowing the yard, weeding the garden, canning 36 jars of applesauce, and upacking a weeks worth of stuff, I just can't ignore the fact that my sweet little cherished ones are gone. But I'm glad that they are spending time with their grandparents.

Tomorrow brings more stuff. Like more canning, and some visiting with a friend, and some cleaning. I just wish there will be two more little people to snuggle with.

No comments:

Post a Comment