Monday, January 27, 2014

Morning Email to Caleb

 Dear Mr. Lange,

So far Elliott has had four pee accidents. Three were outside. Now he is toddling around outside with a snow suit on the outside and a buck naked body on the inside. Due to the lack of nonpeed on pants.

Elliott pooped out a bead this morning. When I announced it, Emarie asked "was is square with an 'o' on it?" Sure was kid. Apparently he thought it was candy yesterday.

When I let Elliott go outside for the millionth time after soaking himself again he says "mom's not mean! Mom is nice!"

When I gave Elliott and Claire some dot paints during Arts and Crafts time, Elliott was covered in red paint from the nose down. I guess it wasn't smart to give Miles a tubby in the kitchen sink while they painted.  I stuck Elliott in the shower while he complained about his tummy boo boo. It's feeling much better now.

Please don't be alarmed by the bombs all over the house when you come home. I know you'll only notice the hot chick scrambling to get dinner ready as you walk in the door. Who cares about the toys all over the floor and the loads of unfinished laundry when a site like that is in your way? ;-)

So far it has been eventful. Thank you for working your tail off so that I could have these kind of memories forever.

Love,

Me

No comments:

Post a Comment